Wednesday, March 26, 2014

More Shameless Self Promotion...

I bet you are used to that by now. If you are tired of my money compliments and publicity pitch you will be glad to know  I have been pondering dark night of the soul substantial type stuff and will write about that later as soon as the research is in. That will be in a couple of days. Until then here are two items of note. 

Saturday night March 29th you will find me laying down the old country root five bass line with the Back Porch Band at the Nacogdoches VFW. Show starts at 8 and we play till 12. I think admission is $5. 

Thanks to Ben at the Standpipe Coffee House here in Lufkin. The Standpipe has many local artist hang their work there. It's all for sale. I am honored to get the invite to display my guitars along side their great talents. 

Here are the two instruments that I took down.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger