Saturday, July 05, 2014

Cousin Fest...

We wound up the cousin fest/mom's 90th birthday party that has been going on for the last few days with a fish fry and a jam session at my house last night. Hopefully I will get some photos sent to me as I did not take all that many since I was at my usual self appointed places of behind the fish cooker or a guitar. It's been a great week. Speaking of photos we looked at a lot of old family photos some going back over 100 years old. Maybe some time in the future some distant cousin will browse this blog and wonder "who are these people." 
Cake by Ali. 

Fish by me. 

Hushpuppies and guitar by cousin Wes's wife Connie with Wes, Buddy and Cousin Betty in the background. 

Here's Dixie, Mike, Donnie, Cousin Beverly, Mom, Cousin Mary Lou and Becky.
Nice mild summer weather for a big outdoor sit around. 

Here's cousin Justin and Bill on the swing, Brother Glenn, Morgan and Cathy.

Cousin Wayne does his part. 
Cousin Beverly, a Wallace cousin manages to sneak into the Wiley cousin without even causing any trouble. 


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger