Thursday, June 11, 2015

A Few Jam Photos From the Past Few Weeks...

Ok so just face it. If you are a musician you know there are days that the world was not beating down your door to hear your music. I been having a day like there more often than not lately. There is only one thing to do. Gather up your friends and jam. Here are some photos from fish frys, camping and church over the past few weeks. 

Morgan, Danny and Mike jam

Mary and Runt join us on the garage stage at the fish fry. 


This photo is a bit blurry but with a little bit of the treatment it looks ok. I like it cause it shows lots of people getting into the act. 

Another Blurry one but does not look to bad with a bit of treatment. 

Snarling the blues. 

Cathy and her dad jam on a camping trip. 

The smoke in the photo is coming off the banjo. 

This is a combined group from several St. Patrick's choirs that came together to play for Father Gavin's 25th anniversary of his ordination Mass.  

Thanks for this photo. I like it a lot. 

Oh yeah during all this I did sell a cigar box guitar. If I remember I try to take a photo with customers for publicity purposes but this person assured me they were very private and did not want their photo all over the internets. That's nice they told me. Been a lot of ugly scenes where I have taken people's photos, put it on the blog and made them famous only to have them angry at me when they find out there is a $39,000 fee for me performing services like that. we avoided something like there in this situation by having all lines of communication open. Thanks for the purchase! 

Thanks to everybody for jamming! 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger