Saturday, June 06, 2015

Happy Birthday Katherine or an Examination of Regional Cultural Differences...

Happy Birthday Katherine. Hope you have a good one. As a regular blog character you know Katherine lives in Chicago. They do things different. When you have a birthday you give the birthday licks instead of the other way around. Here Katherine gives her husband one of her birthday licks. I think maybe you only give out as many as you are old or something like that. 
Be careful and don't give away too many, too quick. You aint the older you will get yet...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger