Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The People Pictures...

Ok, we saw a lot of bands at Riot Fest. We also had real humans with us to watch those bands and they were friends and family. Here is what they look like dressed for a fest.

Left to right Cathy, me, Katie, Will a visiting friend from Canada and Peter. 
Peter enjoys fest food. 

The girls, Ali, Katie and Cathy. Peter and Will are behind on the steps to the Tulloch manse.

That's Peter's cousin from Canada Danny, Cathy and Peter. 

Katie and Peter return with some cold drinks. 

Morgan, Ali and me. You do know that Ali graduates from PTA school next spring. She will be just like me, sort of, a PTA I mean. 





In the middle of the group shot is a friend of Katie and Peter's Dan whom we have spent time with onm several of our Chicago visits. With his back turned is a friend that usually pops up when we are in town, Carl. 

Me and Cathy. 


There were a couple of visits paid to a local Salvation Army thrift store while we were there for emergency items such as rain gear, rubber boots and shoes that could be thrown away after tromping in festival mud. Morgan scored some kind of perverted sweater vest with skulls on it. 

Cathy talks, Ali smiles for the camera and Morgan strains to hear the band. That's a joke. You did not have to strain to hear the bands. 



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger