Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Someone Said 1000 Laws Took Effect...

Someone said that on September 1st there were 1000 new laws that took effect in the state of Texas. As I write this it's now September 2nd and I have not been arrested yet. The one thing I was concerned about, the expiration of my fishing license at midnight on Aug. 31 I made good in less than 5 minutes via the internet. That's how long it took to renew both mine and Cathy's documents. Bill and Geneva accompanied us fishing and it only took them slightly longer at Boot's True Value Hardware in Huntington.  So we were all legal on the lake and the 21 fish we caught were well withing the size limits and restrictions. 


Bill was on his game. He caught the biggest and might have caught the most. 


Geneva give the camera a look. I think she put one keeper in the boat as the catfish were just giving her bait a look. 

Cathy was not up to her usual game either. They were biting a bit slow for the girls today. 


Nice chunky cats. All caught in 35' of water. Some on the bottom, some in between. 


From the I think I got a big one department. There is one of my rods that needs more line. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger