Thursday, February 18, 2016

Love Bomb Go-Go...

My new favorite band. We saw them marching in the Galveston Mardi Gras Parades. I have been following them since. They hail from Oregon and after the Galveston appearance they made stop overs of note at the New Orleans Mardi Gras and in Las Vegas. Looks like to me a bunch of marching band nerds that haven't grown up, which is a good thing for old band kids. Here are some photos I took. 

In addition to running around and doing non traditional kind of marching band things they can line up and do it in what you could call pretty much military style. 

Good drum section. Bet that guy could still give a band director fits. 

Anybody with dancing girls is alright by me. 

Naturally I took a lot of pictures of the tuba player. His name is Mars. I want to be like him when I grow up. Don't know what the wire to the tuba does. I have lately been experimenting with tuba and guitar effects and sometimes have a mike in the bell but it's attatched to a pedal board and an amp so it keeps me kind of stationary. 

as usual the trumpets always have the melody. 

Getting down for the crowd. 

You know I got some Mexican wrassling masks around here some where. 

More tuba. 

I kind of have to stop and think a bit myself after every song. 

Love Bomb Go-Go. Check them out.




 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger