Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Just Making My Fishing Log Up to Date...

 Sometimes when January rolls around I want to know how many fish we boated during the past 12 months. For remembering I have a handy online tool. It's this blog. I simply scroll back through all the postings and I total the number of each trip. For all the big piles of fried fillets that are swimming in your belly that number is not as high as you think it might be but it certainly is enough. 

Fishing was slow last Saturday but Morgan was in for a visit and the lake was beautiful/ View over the bow looking south. 

I netted a few ditch craw fish in hopes of a white bass river trip but river reports had the current reported as too strong. If the rain holds off maybe next week. I did not get a bite on this fellow. He looks too mean to eat. 

Morgan and Cathy. 


By the way we caught 8 channel cats. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger