Monday, May 28, 2018

Congrats Meagan and Sam...

All the family got together for our niece Meagan and Sam's wedding. Took a few photos of the event and tried to get as many of family as I could but I think it turned into mostly grand children photo ops.
The wedding party.



Meagan and Sam 


Great eats! 


Pop and Geneva with daughter in law Sandy and her daughters Samantha and Chandler. 


Peter, Katie and Wallace


Coraline. 

Cathy and her sister Margaret and Rose. 


The cousins! 


Morgan and Ali and that's Parker hiding in there. 


Proud dad and bride. 


Of course some had other interest instead of brides and grooms. 


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger