Tuesday, August 28, 2018

New Granddaughter...

On Sunday August 26, 2018 our newest granddaughter Parker Faye was born to parents Morgan and Ali. She weighted 7lbs and 14 oz and was 20 and 1/4 inches long. I put all this down on the blog because we celebrate family here and also next year when Cathy asks me when Parker's birthday is I can look in up. It's not going to be a date that is easy to forget because that is also Miguel's birthday. 

I have not got a good hair photo yet so we are still waiting to see what that is going to look like. 


Now we have our eyes open and are ready to go. 


Great job Morgan and Ali. I think they should be going home today. Ali has time off from work and since Morgan's company is a global operation the benefits are a bit different from what you might find in the good old USA and he actually has a bit of family leave time. 

She will be out and about before you know it. 
  

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger