Monday, November 05, 2018

If You Don't Know the Story of the Baby in the Tuba...

People seem to like to see a photo of a baby stuck in a tuba. I must admit it's not an original thought of mine, but if you click this LINK you can see the practice goes back some time. 

So if we go back some time here is the first born grand child, Coraline and her tuba photo. It almost looks photoshopped but I can attest it is not. 

Then Warren got his chance.

Later on Ezra and Wallace did a group portrait and Wallace was not so happy about sharing his moment of fame with his cousin. 
This past weekend Parker got her chance and brave little one she is she did not even cry when she heard it play. Like my old friend Kenny said, "like breaking a dog into gun fire." 

Of course no one has like said anything like "well since old Pop Pop plays the tuba I'll do the keytar instead," as a form of rebellion yet.

So far Warren has been the most interested, which cooled a bit when it dawned on him that he would have to learn to read to play an instrument but of course that will probably happen. Right now Wallace does own his own trombone and Ezra is a fearless free style dancer so it still remains to be seen who carries on the baby in the tuba.  





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger