Monday, March 30, 2020

While I Was at Work...

It was a long week. Cathy's dad Bill passed away at his home under hospice care. As with he virus precautions there is no big gather and next week there will be a grave side service. To decompress from all this Cathy and her brother Matt took the boat out Saturday for a little time on the water. What a time it was as they scored a two man limit of catfish.

I had to work. Here is how they looked when I pulled up in the drive way. 


Nice mess of fish. We ate some, Matt took some home and I drove over and donated about 5 pounds to the Joseph House so the residents could have fresh fish. 


I see Lufkin has issued a stay at home order. Hopefully they will let me on the late on my off days next week. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger