Thursday, May 25, 2023

Milo Eugene Zamora...

May 25th is quite a day. It's the birthday of various friends and relatives. Today also happens to be Mary and Miguel's 10th wedding anniversary and they made it one to remember by having their third child, Milo Eugene Zamora born today weighting in at 8 pounds 13 ounces and 21 inches long.

Brothers Ezra and Luca meet him for the first time.  

 Mom and dad are doing just fine after the delivery. 

That looks like a tuba player to me. 

 Grandma and Pop Pop are happy and made it through the delivery just fine. Eugene just happens to be my middle name. I grew up being called Carl Gene and my dad was called Gene. Every now and then an old friend or a cousin still calls me Carl Gene and of course I answer to it. 


Keep tuned for more new blog character adventures. He will be fishing before you know it. 





Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger