Tuesday, April 23, 2024

We Have Merch...

Since I made a million buck on the Drum and Tuba Christmas thing money is not an issue here. All that was a DIY thing but now staff artist Miguel Aamora is on payroll designing these new Tuba Man Eclipse stickers.


If you would like one, these 3" x 3" peel off stickers are perfect for posting on city light poles, trash cans, in public restrooms or wherever hipsters hang out, message me your address cewallac@consolidated.net and venmo me what it's worth to you. If demand is high the cost of postage could set me back more than the cost of stickers not to mention the artist commission.

Unfortunately this sticker drop may get overshadowed by the new Taylor Swift Album and my gig on Sunday April 28th at 2:30pm in Temple Theater with the Angelina Civic Band (it's swing music) has to compete with the Rolling Stones Houston Concert so as indie artist we really appreciate your support.





Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger