Sunday, July 23, 2006

Another goal meet...

During my time between semesters I had hoped to get some photo album work done. Here it is:
http://www.pbase.com/wallace_6/root

There are about four new albums, some New Orleans stuff, some family photos, a What, where, who, why section and some old hunting and fishing pictures. All are old 35mm shots scanned in that were part of the loose picture collection, they weren't part of any of the conventional photo albums. Some are outakes of sessions where maybe the better one was framed and hung on the wall or something and the one have I have posted here had someone crying or messed up hair or something but still shows some merit for some twisted reason or another.

Mainly done to preserve these shots as it does not look like I will ever use regular photo albums again. If you don't find your picture here don't worry, I have other goals to work on now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger