Wednesday, July 26, 2006

More catfish...


Pop and Geneva came up from New Waverly yesterday and were guided on a fine East Texas Catfishing trip.

I guess they thought it was fine, it included a rain soaked boat ride. Here is everybody soaked at the ramp.



It included stinging insects in the boat. Fighting the wind at the ramp the rear of the boat blew around into a willow bush and it knocked a wasp nest into the boat. I guess the downpour kept them somewhat less than excitable because we loaded the boat and did not notice them until the above picture of us standing around the parking lot was made.

And of course the victory picture.













They are swimming in our belly, execpt for a bag of fillets that Pop and Geneva took home.

Hope eating fried catfish aint bad for you.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dad,
Saw Scrappy Jud Newcomb play last night and jogged his memory about you said to tell you he says "Hey"
Much love
Katie

8:40 AM  
Blogger Carl said...

Little wonder his memory needs jogging, he never returns any of my calls.

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger