Saturday, January 27, 2007

That old uneasy feeling comes back...

You know what I'm talking about. They are watching. They are listening. They are tunneling in the ground. They are on to us. We have proof:

This device was spotted on a cold dark night as we drove home along the farm road. We now know what all the construction is about. It's just a cover, a distraction. By reducing the road to it's previous status as a covered wagon trail they thought that we would never notice a few changes. But we did, did we ever.

I sent my trusty elf in close to make the picture while I hung back. It's me they want anyway. Who knows what this is? A night scream monitor perhaps? Yes they would like the night screaming to stop, no doubt about it. This thing is located across the road from the water tower. They would like to catch the water tower painters for sure.

Have to be more careful in the future because the past is the cause. I sense the hand of David Gimour in some of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger