Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November Sky and Other Lake Sights...

Great looking sky, don't know if I captured the early winter beauty or not but I love to fish those cool cloudy threatening to rain winter days. I used to call days like this "white bass days" because they seemed to bite so well in this kind of weather. May be it was because that was the fish species I had dedicated my pursuit to at the time. Now it's "catfish days." Heck I guess everything is biting, filling up fat for winter.
Ok, I know you wonder where I catch all this fish but did you have to send the black helicopters to buzz me? Who knows what blog the pictures they took will end up on. Who is flying those things these days, I am confused who I am supposed to be scared of right now.



Cathy names our fishing spots. You know names like "the place", "the elevens" colorful monikers reflecting a distinguishing mark. This one is called the "Wizard." See the ears, the nose? With the lake rising after recent rains won't be long before this old boy returns to his hiding place submerged about 6' under water at normal pool. We will visit him again, next drought when the lake drops and he takes a look around.

Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger