Friday, April 17, 2015

Cigar Box Guitar Build #45...

Here's another Acid cigar box build. It's the third on I have made from this brand of boxes. I have also made a couple of electric hand drums from these boxes as well so the are strong boxes and hold up well to strumming and beating. 
It's a small box so not a tremendously loud guitar but plays well with a clean sound that some seem to like. You know I like them old dirty tin box sounds so keep that in mind.  It has a single piezo pickup that accurately reproduces the acoustic sound clean and clear when used with an amp. 


Fresh from the shop. My great photo shows sawdust on the head stock. Some charge extra for this. 


Some construction marks at the neck joint. It's made by a real person who would rather be jamming than having a pretty guitar hanging on the wall. By the way, what's the name of your band? 

Action is high but it's meant to be played with a slide so so what. This guitar for sale. I'll take $75. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger