Saturday, November 14, 2015

Rose and Juan in Paris...

My prayers are with those in Paris and I am thankful that Rose and Juan made it back safely from their vacation. They were in Paris last weekend. They also made stops in England, Scotland and since they flew Turkish Airlines, Istanbul. Here are a few photos. Maybe the Europe heads can identify the famous places. 




From the small world department the band that was playing at the site of one of the terrorist attacks was the Eagles of Death Metal. We saw these guys at Riot fest in Chicago. I did not like their music but am glad they are safe. 
Here's a photo I made at that event. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger