Thursday, March 24, 2016

Here's a Throw Back Thursday, The Dead Weather...

Well it is kind of cloudy today, the Jazz Fest Cubes are released and I sat around last night listening to Jace's play list of the Dead Weather, the Greenhornes and some tunes by an artist that they are trying hard to get for a downtown Lufkin show this summer I decided I'd post some throwback Thursday photos I made of the Dead Weather at the New Orleans Jazz Fest 2010. Now before you go tell everybody "Carl is listening to jazz" the Dead Weather are not jazz. They rock. 







The Dead Weather do have out a pretty recent release. I have it. You should also. I like Jack White and here is one of the reasons:



 

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous dissertation writing service said...

While including a drifting hashtags is useful to your substance schedule, there are a few things to ask yourself before consolidating #ThrowbackThursday into you content logbook. The hashtag is might be in vogue, however simply utilizing it doesn't ensure an effective post. On the off chance that it doesn't resound with your gathering of people, at that point the post has little interest.

1:29 AM  
Blogger summaorublogger said...

Offres Netflix 100% fonctionnelles et codes promotionnels: essai gratuit de netflix

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger