Monday, March 28, 2016

How Many Cats Can a 5 Gallon Bucket of Stink Bait Catch...

We start the count to day. I ordered a 5 gallon bucket of J Pigg's Stink bait. It's our favorite and with shipping and all it was more economical than buying a gallon at a time as we have been doing.  

Our neighbors Robbie and Bob went with us today. I have know Robbie a long time as I bought my house from her dad long years ago. Bob knows how to catfish and has done it various places around the country and his favorite bait is  shrimp. The shrimp started out hot and did take some good fish but we do know what's best after a head to head comparison. 

Ok how many photos are there of Cathy doing this? 


Bob at the cleaning table.  Final count was 37 fish. 


A supper for me and Cathy. That's grilled black pepper Greek Parmesan cat fish fillets. We ate it on the deck with noodles, kale salad and a bottle of alcohol free white wine. It's been a good day.   


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger