Monday, May 23, 2016

Morgan and Ali Crawfish Boil...

It seems that it is the custom for it to rain on a crawfish boil at Morgan and Ali's house. That's ok. It just serves to remind us of that time at Woodstock and next year we will just go ahead with swimsuits and belly flops in the mud. Here are some of the photos.

The rain. So? Morgan cooked 100+ pounds. They got et. 

We did have a covered porch and a tent canopy so as always, things could be worse but they aren't. 


Cathy explains to BD what it really means when the monkey poops in your hat. 


Alejandra and friend. 


Suzi and Charlie. 


I don't know if I met these people. 


Mary's fist gig on the guitar she bought from Ben. It's going to get the job done. 


Cathy and Miguel on guitar and banjolele. 


Suzi took up cigar box guitar a couple of years ago, is taking guitar lessons and now this. It's a long slide down the hill but we will be there with you. 


Left to right Katherine and Jared on vocals and guitar, me on goat hooves percussion and Morgan on lead guitar. Mo was on this night. Great fun and good songs with these people.  

 Look at everybody on the cell phones. An affirmation for me. They do the same thing at the big rock shows. 

This guy was in the ice chest all by himself the next morning. The survivor and even though I have no photos of her Ali also survived. I guess she was just moving to fast to be caught on camera. 


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger