Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Morgan and Ali's Crawfish Boil...

It was a really good weekend for the 6th Annual Morgan and Ali crawfish boil. They cooked them up just right, many friends came, music was played and a good time had by all. Here's the photo record.


You think you wanted crawfish. This girl showed up with instruments, baby and a crawfish fiesta red wagon. 
Mary, Cathy and Morgan holding Ezra. 


Morgan puts the heat to some dads. 


Wish I could have heard the punch line to that joke. 


Some of the gang. 


Shot of he festival grounds. 


Megan's fiancĂ©e, Sam, a fairly new blog character, turned out to have a hidden washboard talent that was discovered and came to a boil just like the crawfish.  


Megan, Mary and Ezra shake a tambourine. Way back in the background is Ali. Sorry I did not get more photos of her but next year when she is carrying around that baby I will be on point for that. 


Cathy and Catherine. 


Morgan's college buddy and Catherine's boyfriend. He's a real Czech that speaks fluent Spanish. 


Czech out what he cooked for the boil. That's a real Czech kolach. They are supposed to be filled with fruit not the little old shriveled up weenies we get around here. 


When you can't stand it anymore you can lean on dad. 


Wait a minute. I think I just needed another beer. 


We played some good music, family and friends style. After the boil Cathy and Ali loaded Morgan up and took him to the airport. He will be in Buenos Aries the next two months for work. 


I think the blueprint for this party will be used again. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger