Monday, April 13, 2020

Time On My Hands...

All this quarantined at home business is just opportunity. The world has always needed more tuba and ukulele videos and self production technology, while maybe not a good thing, is higher than it has ever been. There is also time to study up and contemplate things that you have always wanted to know a bit more about but say maybe your handlers or your wife discouraged you because it was seen as a waste of time. Now they are just glad you are busy. Two things that have kept me busy are research on bigfoot and chemtrails. What with the Covid 19 crisis I think they can be tied together. 

Everybody has certainly heard about bigfoot by now. An ape like creature with global sightings down through the ages that has never quite had proof consistently verified. My research has reveled to me that there are people that see and hear and find signs of these critters all the time. Here in Texas the Sam Houston National Forest seems to be a hot bed of bigfoot activity. People see them, hear tree knocks, vocalizations and find crossed sticks in the woods placed in consistent patterns that seem to be an attempt at communication. I figure I am pretty well equipped to begin inquiries and seek proof because I already own rubber boots, a flashlight, a sound recorder and camera. That sound recorder is especially handy because it seems to be the best way to catch your own screams when you think you have found a bigfoot. 


I took this photo. It seems that bigfoot researchers see something like this in the woods and say bigfoot did it. Same with the crossed sticks. I spend a good bit of time in the outdoors and have walked right by lots of crossed sticks. My unenlightened self never had the concern that an intelligent species was trying to initiate a conversation. 

All this brings us to chemtrails. Chemtrails seems to be a plot by the ultra rich to alter climate, decrease population, and do some kind of genetic engineering. Planes fly in the sky and what you see coming out of them are not contrails but chemtrails, visible evidence that substances to accomplish all this are seeded in the sky. Again the time I spend outdoors (when I am not on the internets researching  this stuff or making tuba/uke videos) allows me good observation of this activity. Here's a photo that I think ties the chemtrail guys and bigfoot together. 

See the crossed chemtrail at lower center of the photo. It looks a lot like the crossed sticks that are presented as evidence of bigfoots attempts at communication. Therefore I can only deduct that bigfoot is flying the chemtrail planes and they are either trying to tell us something or they just can't help themselves when it comes to making this type of sign. In only makes sense for a cryptic, seldom seen individual suspected of high intelligence to be involved in something like this. 

My research will continue. I have the time. My findings are being accumulated and documented, first presented on this blog. I don't know if this counts as a sighting but I saw it and it does indicate that bigfoot takes masking precautions against Covid 19 and is aware that yesterday was Easter.   



     

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger