Monday, December 01, 2014

Back in Action...

I had some internet troubles at home after an unexpected power outage left me sitting in the dark Thanksgiving night. Good customer service from Consolidated Communications delivered a new router to my door about the time I got off work yesterday. For those of you who thought that the reason for my absence was that Cathy made me quit writing this blog here's her photo posed with her dad Bill and his wife Geneva. 

Bill is rocking a pink shirt, black pants and vest. Just a historical note, Elvis was the guy who made it ok for the rest of us guys to rock a pink shirt and black pants. Life as we know it would be entirely different if Elvis had rocked pink pants and a black shirt. 

Life would be different without this blog. This weekend at Waymon Bullock's memorial service I ran into old friends who said "I just love your stuff on the blog." As an off the grid type that gets Cathy's goat a bit that people she does not know, know her through this. I say "but honey, they think you rock." I'll admit that she does occasionally leverage content here. The price of staying in business. 

So back on line. Got some ideas, some music, and adventures are planned.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger