Tuesday, April 28, 2015

New Nurse in the Family...

Our niece Samantha graduated from University of Texas medical Branch Nursing School this past weekend. Me, Cathy and Mary went down to Galveston for her pinning. It's always special for the nurses to attend a pinning and this was the 125th class to be pinned at UTMB. Samantha will begin her nursing career working at Memorial Herman in Houston. 

The class. 

Three nurses. Cathy has two aunts and a grandmother that were nurses. 

An after pinning lunch was held at Gaido's the famous old Galveston restaurant. Proud parents Jim and Sandy pose with Samantha and boyfriend Mitchell under the big crab. Lunch was great. I had the grilled combo.of fresh shrimp, scallops and fish. 

Congratulations Sam!  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger