Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Things That Happened on 4/20...

It was a big day. I heard something about Willie Nelson disappearing in a cloud of smoke or crawling out from under a rock and seeing his shadow or something like that. You know how the internet is. You hear all kinds of things. I know on thing for sure that happened on 4/20/1952 is that my parents got married. 
 Looking pretty serious here. I still have the little table that the Easter lily sits on in my living room. 

Some one says "ok, let's get one smiling. That Wallace guy can't be all bad." 

The wedding party. Left to right my dad's brother Don and Edwina, Alouise and oldest brother Leonard and my mom's niece Betty Sue and Buddy Bush. 

Pretty serious business. 

They eat cake. The next day they set out for a honey moon in San Antone and arrived in the middle of a Texas Independence Day Celebration. 

My dad passed away in 1991. Lately mom my has had a few set backs with a case of mild pneumonia and now the latest thing the past couple of weeks is an eye infection following a shot to treat her macular degeneration. With her vision fading she won't see these old photos I have posted. When I post pictures of myself doing embarrassing things she is going to be relying more and more on all my dear readers to call her up and give her the blog report.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger