Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Busy Times...

So things have been busy enough they almost pass by with out my journalistic description. We just had a weekend in Chicago with the PK, relatives visited here and we visited Cathy's folks. It's back to work now so maybe I can rest a bit and get some adventures pictured here. 

Snow greeted us in the Tulloch back yard on our arrival in Chicago. 

Cathy and Katie with Wallace hanging out in the neighborhood. 


Cathy and Wallace head downtown on the CTA. 

The family, Katherine, Peter and Wallace. 


It was a good trip and as I get time I'll post more photos. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

"...I know I've seen that face before," Big Jim was thinking to himself "Maybe down in Mexico or a picture up on somebody's shelf..."Bob Dylan from "Lilly Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts
  • you thought I was after your job
  • Gogol Bordello
  • Cathy's favorite band. They named this blog.
  • Wallace Fun Photos
  • My online photos.
  • J Pigg Stink Bait
  • A good bait, the current favorite
  • Satch
  • WWOZ New Orleans Jazz Fest Radio
  • The Older You Will Get Video Channel
  • I Make all these myself.
  • Stone Wall Studio
  • First Place I Was Ever Mentioned on The Internet
  • Facebook
  • Lots of me on Facebook
  • St. Patrick Catholic Church Lufkin, Tx
  • I am webmaster of the official church web site

    Powered by Blogger